From the STW’s official press release:
Please come out on Thursday, 11/11, at the Park Chalet for an intimate gathering with Save The Waves Coalition, Surfers for Cetaceans, Waves for Development and San Francisco Surfrider:
It’s a Happy Hour Launch Party for Save The Waves Film Festival! (STWFF is the following night, Friday, Nov 12)
WHERE: Park Chalet.
WHEN: 6pm. Thursday, November 11, 2010.
WHY: Get STOKED for Save The Waves Film Festival!
With your $5 donation to Save The Waves you get happy hour prices at the bar all night. This $5 donation also gives you a chance to win tickets to the following night Save The Waves Film Festival at the Victoria Theatre!
“At this Launch Party we will screen BALI HIGH, the seminal 1981 surf classic featuring one of the best soundtracks, ever. We will also screen CAPTURE, a very special short film about the wave-blessed community of Lobitos, Peru and the experience of surf travelers who dedicate their passion to helping local youth. We’re also welcoming surfer-artist-environmentalist Chris Del Moro of Surfers for Cetaceans, and his new mural at Ocean Beach. Other local filmmakers and good friends will be there as well.”
Sunset resident and curious explorer of the city. Ocean Beach needs coverage.
Whatcha lookin’ for?
- FORT POINT : Surf: 1-2 ft. August 22, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Tuesday at 06:00 AM. Surf: 1-2 email@example.com (LOLA)
- OCEAN BEACH, SF : 15-20 ft. - 3-4 times overhead and poor to fair January 24, 2017Howdy, Chris with the report for Tuesday afternoon at 2:00pm. 15-20 ft. - 3-4 times overhead occasionally none and poor to fairChris@surfline.com (Chris)
- CENTRAL OCEAN BEACH NORTH : Surf: 3-4 ft. August 22, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Tuesday at 06:00 AM. Surf: 3-4 firstname.lastname@example.org (LOLA)
- CENTRAL OCEAN BEACH SOUTH : Surf: 3-4 ft. August 22, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Tuesday at 06:00 AM. Surf: 3-4 email@example.com (LOLA)
- SOUTH OCEAN BEACH : 15-20 ft. - 3-4 times overhead and poor January 24, 2017Howdy, Chris with the report for Tuesday afternoon at 2:00pm. 15-20 ft. - 3-4 times overhead occasionally none and poorChris@surfline.com (Chris)
- SHARP PARK : Surf: 3-4 ft. August 22, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Tuesday at 12:00 AM. Surf: 3-4 firstname.lastname@example.org (LOLA)
- FORT POINT : Surf: 1-2 ft. August 22, 2017
- 45th Avenue 46th Ave activities australia Balsa Man beach beaches Benefit Botanical Gardens brunch Burning Man castles in the sky Chile chris del moro clean water Coconut community center cup of joe dane reynolds dave rastovich de Young museum earthquake enthusiasts environmental EveryBlock FCD fight film festival Fletcher Chouinard Designs Fog City Fuerza Chile Golden Gate Park Indian summer journalist Judah local Malibu mark lukach neighborhoods news ocean beach ocean beach bulletin online journalism Outerlands Outer Sunset petition relief Richmond District blog rob machado sachi cunningham san francisco Save The Waves scones septic prohibition SF Conservatory of Flowers sf state sfsu SF Zoo signatures sunset Sunset District support surfers for cetaceans surfing T-shirt taylor steele toast tom prete transparent sea Trouble Coffee Co. victoria theatre water quality whale whale mural young coconut
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31